My dear friend, Mon with her blog https://lifeofmon.wordpress.com/ nominated me for Brotherhood Award. Thanks Mon, I really appreciate it. You can check her awesome blog.
The Rules of this award :
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
This is my answer to Mon’s Questions:
– What is your favorite book? Journey to Ixlan “The Lesson of Don Juan” by Carlos Castaneda
– What’s one inspirational song? Can You Stop the Rain by Peabo Bryson
– What made you a better person? Touching experience
– Your favorite quote?
Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.# (Bradley Whitford)
My Nominees are:
Please answer my questions:
1. What’s your first word when you wake up in the morning?
2. What’s your last word when you ready for sleeping?
3. What’s magic word to make you calm down?
4. What’s word you say when you get panic?
Congratulations to all of you, and keep smiling..